For power plant carbon-capture projects, Fluor's proprietary Econamine FG Plus technology provides a proven, cost-effective process for the removal of CO2 from power plant flue gas streams. The process can be customized to meet a power plant's unique site requirements, flue gas conditions, and operating parameters.
Econamine FG Plus technology benefits include:
- Specifically designed for removal of CO2 from low-pressure, oxygen-containing flue gas streams
- Only process with extensive proven operating experience in the removal of CO2 from:
- High oxygen content flue gases (up to 20% by volume )
- Low CO2 content flue gases (as low as 3% by volume)
- Gas turbine exhaust gas (pressure-sensitive source)
- More than 20 years of experience with more than 25 commercial installations globally
The primary ingredient in the Econamine FG Plus solvent is readily available worldwide and inexpensive.
See more information about Fluor's Power experience.